& Indoor climate
Business & Privates
For years companies, offices, private homes, floor housings, hospitals, institutions, offshore installations and ships have neglected the cleaning of their ventilation systems.
Dirty ventilation systems and channels results in bad indoor climate. However, this is an area that is often neglected because people are not aware of the consequences.
A dirty ventilation system results in bad indoor climate and may result in:
- Allergy, headache, fatigue etc.
- Raised level of dust and CO2 in the air.
- Possible damage on goods and equipment.
- Raised level of humidity which can lead to mold.
- To much heat discharge in the room.
A clean and well-functioning ventilation system will ensure:
- Improved indoor climate.
- Improved efficiency and better health for employees.
- Extended durability of your ventilation system with minimal operating costs.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
Did you know?
You have to clean your ventilation system in your private house as well. It has to be cleaned for dust to create clean and efficient airways to create a better indoor climate in your house.
Price example for 125 m2 house:
Approx. 4.000,00 kr. ex. VAT, driving expenses and bridge toll.
Remember: Your artisan deduction can be used.